Which alternative SMTP email sending servers can I use?
Hetzner clients have the option of sending email via their Internet Service Provider’s SMTP servers as an alternative to their Hetzner hosted server.
Below is a list of know Internet Service Provider SMTP servers. Should you be unsure on which server to make use of, please contact your ISP for assistance:
- Telkom ADSL — smtp.dsl.telkomsa.net or mail.saix.net or smtp.saix.net
- MWEB ADSL — smtp.mweb.co.za or smtp.mweb.net
- Vodacom 3G— smtp.vodacom.co.za or smtp.vodamail.co.za
- MTN 3G — mail.mtn.co.za or smtp.mtn.co.za
- Cell C — mail.cmobile.co.za
- iBurst — smtp.iburst.co.za
- Internet Solutions (IS) — smtp.isdsl.net
- Neotel — smtp.neomail.co.za or smtp.neotel.co.za
- @lantic — smtp.lantic.net
- The above servers usually operate without username and password authentication and are accessible on the default SMTP port (25).